|
♠ HTTP://FJILLZIE.BLOGSPOT.COM ♠
visited,
viewing.

chiakkkkkk //
just make sure you are in the right website yeah?(:
hate me? Just click here!
|
♠ ENTRIES ♠
.Saturday, November 21, 2009 ' 12:37 ★
chiakkkkk //
well got nothing to do just now so guess what I did? read back my past blog entries. especially those back in 2006. a year full of slacking times whereby it's O level but I just slack only. hahaha. other than that, it was also filled with great memories. during the time where I start to join silat and was so active. every Friday go training, every Tuesday go to Keat Hong's. either to train or just to watch. then Saturday go to persisi or jbcc. wkakaka. made a few good friends along the way, history with rzal. the formation of KH-BG loves. from calling pakcik rilek to cikgu. okay, I miss all that. & oh yah, my first ever tanding competition. Lol!
& oh yah, after reading it back, I've realised that last time I used to weigh 45kg before! I thought I never reached 45kg before. so what makes me lose weight eh? cannot lah, I must gain back. 46kg ah. X))
anyway, guess where I am? I'm at ljs at plaza sing now with mus & awie. just finish our lunch, waiting for the movie to start. will be watching 2012. heh. then after that going to make my way to woodland to meet babyboy & all. oh yah, speaking of woodlands, I think I need to meet boss for me to get to Garrick there. I want my 1.7k back!
alright, I got to go now. update later.
|