|
♠ HTTP://FJILLZIE.BLOGSPOT.COM ♠
visited,
viewing.

chiakkkkkk //
just make sure you are in the right website yeah?(:
hate me? Just click here!
|
♠ ENTRIES ♠
.Tuesday, December 29, 2009 ' 21:14 ★
chiakkkk //
at floravale now. alone with the kids. aunt went to send fiqah home while the twins is not here yet! buhhh.
anyway, I spring cleaned the house today & cook! so rajin! LOL! more like I want to bodek eh cause want to sleepover lah kan. anyway, supposingly go RP to collect my 'graduation' cert then of to meet naz to take my photoshoot photo before off I go to floravale. but plans changed. since naz still at work & I'm kinda lazy to go RP with my big bag so yeahh off I go to floravale straight.
cik Noor cooked lasagne! yayyy! but this time, it's much more special. because she uses spaghetti instead. hahaha.
hmmm, tomorrow we'll be heading down to ECP & go cycling. yayyy! alright got to go now, cik Noor just got home and she bought spring chicken or something. yessahhhhh! update later. X))
|