|
♠ HTTP://FJILLZIE.BLOGSPOT.COM ♠
visited,
viewing.

chiakkkkkk //
just make sure you are in the right website yeah?(:
hate me? Just click here!
|
♠ ENTRIES ♠
.Saturday, December 26, 2009 ' 12:34 ★
chiakkkkk //
good afternoon people. woke up not long ago, awakened by Nini's sms about the library book. ahahaha. anyway, so yeah I guess I will just rot at home today. okay wait, maybe not. dad was telling me about me having to accompany mum to a few wedding invitation cos his leg pain. wedding invitations eh, I kinda lazy ar. oh wells, I think it's better than to just rot at home lah kan. see how lor later if mum not tired and still want to go after she reached home later from massaging her customers. eh, I need a massage, especially my leg. help?
hmmm, good news! the Malaysian girls stop texting/calling me already. hahaha, guess they gave up since I don't bother to reply/answer them and perhaps failure of getting my picture. LOL! still, I have to avoid going to pagoh stopover whenever I'm going Malaysia. X)
oh yah, I feel like I want to change my blogskin. jelak already. need some inspiration people! long time never make my blog layout all that. hmmm, what colour combination should I use eh? ouh! should I do the navigations kinda again or just the normal one? hmmm. tag my board with your suggestions if you have any aite. thanks.
alright, got to go for now. maybe I want to nap for awhile. X))
& ohh. I know I've been wanting to cut my hair very short like last time, I already did! hahaha, just kidding. I just decided not to cut my hair short. will keep it long. ;)
|