|
♠ HTTP://FJILLZIE.BLOGSPOT.COM ♠
visited,
viewing.

chiakkkkkk //
just make sure you are in the right website yeah?(:
hate me? Just click here!
|
♠ ENTRIES ♠
.Sunday, December 20, 2009 ' 08:22 ★
chiakkkkk //
over at cik noor house. yesterday decided to drop by and join Farah, Hana, Nini & or course the crichton kids, Danial & Liyana, since I was so bored. & I reached just in time for swimming. yeay had fun. but my right toe abit jialat cos I hit the wall while swimming. gila. & it got worst when the kids, Farah & I played soccer. somehow few times I kicked wrongly & suddenly kick Liyana. and yeah pain sia. now swollen. hahaha.
well anyway, work matters is nearly settled already. thank god. just got to erm go back to work for briefing. further more the investor is confirmed so we're going to shift soon. yayy.
another thing is almost settled I think? okay, not really. just got to ermm talk about it. yeah, finally I'm able to ask the question after a quite some time I held back cos I'm afraid that what I've feared the most is true? but then when I think about it again few days back, if not now then when eh? so yeah eventually I did ask and etc. & (: my guts feeling is right and what I've feared true. (: okay seriously is only smiling I can do now? hahaha. surprisingly, when I've got to know the answer, I'm like so calm & relax. seriously I must be that well prepared I guess. cos I can just smile and smile. or is it because of my surrounding? oh well I don't know.
anyway, don't blame yourself kay? it's not your fault. & I don't blame you. we'll come up with a solution.
|