|
♠ HTTP://FJILLZIE.BLOGSPOT.COM ♠
visited,
viewing.

chiakkkkkk //
just make sure you are in the right website yeah?(:
hate me? Just click here!
|
♠ ENTRIES ♠
.Saturday, January 02, 2010 ' 14:15 ★
chiakkkk //
Happy New Year! X)) anyway, I'm in the bus now with the both iqahs to vivocity. we decide to leave first to make our rounds first and furthermore the car is full. so yeappss. X))
for the past few days, it's been gerek all the way. with the sleepover and all. hahaha, I'm not even sure myself when I want to go back home. LOL! hmmm, let's see. we did cycling at ECP, shopping, lotsa swimming, dinner at sakura cairnhill outlet during the new year eve & much more. well photos & more detailed update on that will be up soon when I get home ehh. maybe tomorrow afternoon forawhile then gi back floravale again, I don't know. X))
will update soon again! take care people. ;)
|